Monday, February 16, 2009

Ana is a very fancy girl- these are the nails she got on her date with her daddy. Only her dad would buy this kind of stuff.





























Amy's first time posting on our blog-thats a "check" for one of my new years resolutions! I wouldn't be suprised if this is the first and last time this year though.









Folks- it is time for me to go to bed. Sorry that I didn't finish writing about the pictures. The roses were from Mike for our 9th aniversary and I thought they were be-u-ti-ful, so I put them on here. I'll keep trying!












































2 comments:

~Amanda~ said...

Amy! Love the update! It's good to hear from you guys and see how big your kids are getting!
P.S. You should join Facebook! (have I said that already?)

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Amy, good job on your first post!! The pictures are great, we sure miss you guys. Keep posting more, we love to see all the pictures and hear how you are doing!!! Love you, give a kiss to all of your cute kids for me!!!
Love Sue